30 September 2008

Mini Home Base Studio

Here it is, my mini home-based studio. Basically, i am currently working at home with flexible time depends on the scope of work given. I also got myself with several essential equipments for my work development. A desktop, canon scanner, hp printer black and white and color and my favorite macbook. The Studio was setup in early 2007 with a little support from my parent on the furniture and the equipments. So the rest of them, i have to play a part taking care the the equipments i have today.

I thank God for providing me all these i asked for. Able to reach for my dream i have always dreamt about since form 5 in high school. Despite the space that is rather small, but i enjoyed working in there. Not only for working purpose, but also a place to hang around. Searching for something that i can do. Sometimes i sketch, i listen to musics, i play the guitar, and also abit of reading.

It is one of the ways that you can safe lots of money especially starting a new business on your own. Once i have extra budget, ill slowly upgrade my studio or maybe even rent an office studio somewhere. I pray that one day Hamson Design Studio will make a difference in the society and able the bless their needs and to Hamson Studio too.

No comments: