25 September 2008

Hamson Makeover

"The old has gone, the new has come!"
Truly it has been a great passion in my design career started in 2007. I was just excited to run on my own. I knew it wasn't as easy as i thought before starting Hamson Design Studio. I thank God that everything is ok in my business career. I learnt from the mistakes i have face and some challenges i have en-counted with. Through that learning process, i have become matured the way i think in my business plan, vision, target audience and so on.

Now that i have understood the market demand in Kuching, i have fully prepared for my next plan and where my directions will lead me to. I have alot of dreams to achieve. Dreams to own a studio and building a united design team in my company. All the dreams that i have, i have to start something and somewhere. Therefore, i have finally came out with a new concept logo for Hamson Design Studio. This falls in 2008. It took me a few days to develop an innovative concept. Notice on the logo itself, u will find 3 letters in it. These letters speak of my full name 'Roy Hamson' but the letter 'H' is still the prominent subject of the company. Thus, the slogan 'Point of Solution' creates a shape in the logo of a finger pointing upwards on the right.

With the logo i have created, it helped build my passion in serving my profession to all my clients. It also inspires me to step a next level in my design skill and my knowledge of business marketing plan. I hope u will figure out the visual from the logo and u will be inspired by it too. Cheers!

No comments: