01 October 2008

What's On The Hood ?

Recently, i have seen many cars that is modified into a tuning car. Some that turned into street racing car and some just the look. As for me, im just into look since my car is just a kelisa imago. Nevertheless, its quite a small affordable car. Most importantly, its comfortable.

Sometime last week, i was washing my car and after the washing and polishing. Then i sat down around the car porch staring at it. Thinking abt having my own branding icon inspired by hamnman tuning car. So i walked around my car brainstorming ideas and visualizing the car. Finally i came out with the idea of a motoring logo concept. An elegant and metallic concept that will enhance the visual of the car. Not to forget, with my name on it ( Im so daring don't you think so?). Not too much nor less.

For the end result, i loved it! People loved it too after looking at it. It's a good thing that as a designer, little things that you do will inspired the world around you. I got the right audience!

No comments: